Sussex Horse Rescue Trust is open EVERY SUNDAY from Sunday 5th May – Sunday 6th October 2019
Opening hours: 11am – 4pm
Things to do at Hempstead Farm:
- Meet our rescued horses, ponies and donkeys
- Groom a pony and learn about equine welfare
- Relax in our Tea Room, serving a range of refreshments and drinks. The Tea Room opens out onto a patio – bliss on warm summer days!
- Make a wish at our Wishing Well
- Visit the barn shop
- Enjoy our field walk and visit the equines out grazing
- Take out a sponsorship, speak to staff about loaning an equine, browse our information boards, or ask for help and advice on any equine matter.
Check out our News & Events page for details of upcoming open days which take place throughout the year. These events are always great fun and raise vital funds enabling us to continue our work.